Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2005+2

Happy New year! Its Two-Thousand and Seven (when are people just going to start saying twenty-o'seven'en McTwoshoes like me? Its a trend Im starting, just go along! You will thank me later!) and boy does the weather suck!

Its January in Canada, and the grass is green, the birds are chirping, and I still seem to hit bugs on my way home from work.. That isn't how it should be!

I am actually considering another canoe trip this weekend, simply for the novelty of January canoeing, not that it will be a novelty for much longer. I doubt the ice will come this year to the extent that walking to an island will be very practical or dry.

If you still don't believe in Global warming, please put a reply to this post so that we may ridicule you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home