Thursday, September 07, 2006

Off to conquer La Cloche!

In 2 hours I will be departing for the La Cloche mountain range, and my last shift-work-weekend adventure. I have been quite excited about it, but my planning for this trip is rather inept.

I will begin my trip coming straight off an 84 hour work week, night shifts. I hope that 2 hours of sleep on the way to Parry sound will satisfy the nods until we get to Sudbury. As I will be going for my 1000th geocache, I will need to collect about 14 geocaches before I attempt the mountain. Hopefully I can get those all today on the way to, and in, Sudbury.



I am pretty sure that the adventure up the mountain will be ill timed as well. I am guessing that we will probably need 6 hours to get there, and 6 hours to get back. As there is not 12 hours of daylight anymore, and also scheduled for that day we have to go to the Killarney main office to get the camping permits, and set up camp before we head out, I suspect we will need to do some night canoeing.

This will be a fun blog entry when I get back folks, wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home