Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pluto - Get out of here. You smell.

Well, After many angry letters (my exclamation key has the paint worn off it), the Astronomers union finally agrees with me:

BBC Article

CBC Article

Pluto isnt a planet. Charon isn't a planet. Ceres isnt a planet. 2003-UB313 (aka Xena, aka the planetoid of the prickoids) isn't a planet. So a big thank you goes out to the tireless astronomers out there, who get to fly all the way around the world to argue the definition of a word. Thank you for getting it right this time..

UPDATE: The TARDS at fox news disagree with me because they shouldn't have to unlearn things, despite the fact they didn't even bother to read the reason why the planet was demoted - see link

UPDATE: Swifteroo has purchased the domain "SavePluto.com" just to spite me. He did this because he is probably just as much a floating space turd as pluto is. YEAH! I am a hater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home