Friday, June 16, 2006

..Never the Bride

I am hitched. I have a wife now, who just happens to be the same person I have been with for the last 7 years. This will be a tricky blog article as I still don't have permission to talk about her..



The weather didn't hold up for us but noone seemed to mind. We were muddy, we were wet, but it was a great wedding! In fact, about an hour before the ceremony I was attempting to push a car out of the mud and made a mess of my tux shirt. Not so much that anyone could see it without pointing it out though.

Ceremony went off without incident, except for the inevitable confusion that comes with wedding signing.. but you have to wonder about people who have that talent mastered..

As the day dragged into night, the ground became one big puddle. My dad (the only one with enough Gall to bring rubber boots to the ceremony) was laughing it up. The bride changes into something a little shorter so her dress could be saved somewhat. One thing that I am sure everyone was suprised about though, I can make MC Hammer, and kilts work!

Well Ladies! I am officially off the market. My cousin however, is recently singled, and a far nicer guy then me. So all you attractive young Mams from the Tdot, Shoot him an email ;)

I will soon be going on a 2 week adventure in the rockies. I will update again if I survive the Grizzlies and relentless beatings of mountain goats that seem inevitable.. as I just don't know when to stop bugging nature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home