Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happier Days ahead?

Well that was a rough weekend.



Angies funeral was catholic, and the family asked me to read some scripture from the book of wisdom, essentially reading that Angie was recalled to heaven so that she can be on the front lines of the apocalypse when Jesus comes to destroy the world. It's very hard thinking of her that way, and even harder trying to comprehend how that might make anyone feel better about the situation.



I went to a place I will call the fields of misery (for lack of a better name). Its this place about 3 hours north that has these giant 20 foot tall sculptures made of concrete. Most of them are screaming faces. There is also a castle on the grounds, and peacocks running around freely. It is quite surreal. I had never been there before, but I heard it was a great place to loose oneself.



Chris will be singing tommorow night at the foundation in Barrie. It will bring my spirits up, I am sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home