Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Run-in with the Aliens

Well to further add a fling of unbelievability to my life, I will talk today about my run-in with a UFO on Sunday.

The story isn't really all that interesting, but it certainly adds a little flare to my monotonous life lately. I had spent the earlier part of the day scoping out a site for an earth day cleanup this year (more on this later), when I got paged into work (This typically happens when I am not at work). So I take off and start heading down to Toronto. Heading south on the 9th line of Essa, slightly west of Thornton Ontario, I saw what i thought to be an airplane in the sky along my field of vision (straight over the road). I really didn't think much of it, except that it was awfully reflective, and flying low to the ground. Then, as I was watching it, it completely disappeared. I looked around, and couldn’t see anything. I stopped, and looked around.. Nothing but farm fields and blue sky.

Well that’s my story. Interesting? Sure! Awe-inspiring? no.. Sorry. I’ve been working too much lately to really have any real adventures. I can completely believe that it was a reflection off my broken-windshield, or swampgas.. But I doubt it. Later that day, thousands of people apparently saw a pretty wicked meteor shower over highway 401 in Toronto. A lot of reports saying that it “couldn’t” be a shooting star because it was green and blue and it exploded. To them I say – It was a shooting star, they do that.

On the plus side, The world didn't end when Daylight savings time flipped over! Whoo hoo! I saved the world once again. No doubt the aliens were there to congratulate me.

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2007 10:16 AM, Blogger SwiftOne said...

*Sigh* Don't blame the aliens. They are just doing what they do. Sheesh. Some people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home