Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A step closer to vegetarian

After about a week of denial I have determined that I have lost the ability to produce enzymes necessary to process bovine protien. In other words I get sick when i eat beef.

The sickness typically comes in the form of gas. lots and lots of gas for about a 3 day period. Looking back I realized that I havent been eating beef since I moved in with C.. about 7 months ago. I havent had any meat but pork, chicken and fish. no beef.

So what did I do? started eating beef at every meal, of course! This made me very sick. "Victory or death!" i kept telling myself. My toilet bowl is full of liquids from both ends, and I couldn't be happier!

Reading over what I have just wrote, I realize that this may sound odd. So to give you some insight: I like steak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home